Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dental Exams -- July to August 2011

I received my medical documents a few days after my nomination, and I was pretty overwhelmed by the amount of time and money that would have to go into it. Included in the package was advice on how to reduce costs, so I started researching like crazy.

Dental was easy; the package included a website that listed doctors all over the country who would complete the Dental Exam for FREE. I looked up a couple in my area: the first was unavailable, the second made me an appointment. I went in, got my stuff done, and left! The nurse was super nice, the doctor quick and efficient.

I'd just gotten dental work the year before, including the removal of my wisdom teeth, so the dentist told me right away that everything was a-ok. I made sure he filled in everything, and they printed off my x-rays and sent me on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment