Friday, March 9, 2012

J'attends et j'attends

On February 22nd, I received an email from the Skills Assessment desk confirming receipt of my final resume. So it took them like five days to open the email, but at least I know they're keeping in touch with me. Their email restated the fact that I should not contact them unless I have a question, and should instead wait patiently for an email from a Placement Officer.

Which I'm still awaiting.

I don't have internet at my house right now, so everyday I find a way to check my email, and everyday I'm disappointed. Then I get on facebook in the "Future PCV" page and all these people are so happy and talking about their POs and invitations. I'm so insanely jealous!

Plus, many programs have been cut or pushed back due to budget cuts and a large influx of applicants. I'd hate to have to wait until August or September to leave, but it seems pretty likely at this point. However, I really won't know until a PO contacts me!!!

It's frustrating. I just want some progress, something to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment